Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Watch Mike Huckabee Channel 10 interview - "Netanyahu is one of the World's great Leaders"


"Netanyahu is one of the Worlds great leaders, he is one of the most articulate,c learest minds we have on the planet today" .

"Everything about #Judaism is the foundation about my own spiritual life as a Christian believer". 

"I would like to think so (be a honest Broker in the Middle East). I think that the key there is honesty. One reason that we don't have a lot of the solutions we would like diplomatically is because of the duplicity of the people who are engaged,I think that a lot of people, even who disagree with me, would rather deal with me knowing where I came from rather than that I am going to tell people what they want to hear just because I happen to be with them at the time."