Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Watch Mike Huckabee Channel 10 interview - "Netanyahu is one of the World's great Leaders"


Excerpts:

"Netanyahu is one of the Worlds great leaders, he is one of the most articulate,c learest minds we have on the planet today" .

"Everything about #Judaism is the foundation about my own spiritual life as a Christian believer". 

"I would like to think so (be a honest Broker in the Middle East). I think that the key there is honesty. One reason that we don't have a lot of the solutions we would like diplomatically is because of the duplicity of the people who are engaged,I think that a lot of people, even who disagree with me, would rather deal with me knowing where I came from rather than that I am going to tell people what they want to hear just because I happen to be with them at the time."