Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christian's for Netanyahu

Benjamin Netanyahu Again!
As I announced a couple years ago at the Joy Conference, I believe that Benjamin Netanyahu will be elected once again as the Prime Minister of Israel.
-
Now, I would like to share a few details. His position as Prime Minister was cut short after a certain bad decision being overly pressured by former President Clinton (understand this is my opinion of something I observed.) No one is perfect, but that certain decision had certain consequences. By word of knowledge, I believe that Netanyahu made peace with God. He is a good man who learns from his mistakes and He does have Israel's best future at heart. I believe that God desires to use Netanyahu to accomplish even greater things. I firmly believe that God desires to give him another opportunity to lead. He is the right man to lead Israel again.
-
I also believe through the prophetic gift that when Ariel Sharon gave up Gaza he would reap serious personal consequences. Many people suffered unnecessarily. I firmly believe that the Gaza should not have been given up and the anger of the Lord resulted.
-
When we pray for the peace of Jerusalem, please also pray for Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud party to gain power. Pray that the plans of God will succeed and that people in Israel will vote rightly.

(Duncan & Wendy's Blog "Issues & Answers" )