Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cajunrooster/ Benjamin Netanyahu is a straight shooter

(cajunrooster-Hubpages).There are some people who make me stop what I am doing to listen to what they have to say. Last night was such a night as Benjamin Netanyahu was on Larry King Live

Mr. Netanyahu is a man that I will drop everything to listen to what he has to say.

I am not really much on either side in the Palestinian\Israeli conflict. I side more with Israel since they do seem to act a little better than the Palestinians. Israel gets a bit heavy-handed at times in their response to violence against them but I guess you can’t ask them to throw rocks at people when they have guns that work quite well!!

I will also say this about this conflict and it would be hard to argue with what I am going to say. Israel always responds to Palestinian attacks. You know they are going to do that. Israel never just attacks the Palestinians first. They never shoot rockets into Gaza for instance unless they are fired upon first. Israel does not send homicide bombers into Gaza and the West Bank. That’s why I generally side with Israel. They would live in peace if the Palestinians would allow them to. But, you punch Israel you are going to get knocked out.

That’s why I like to listen to Mr. Netanyahu talk. He’s all business. He is very measured with his words. He tells you like it is and does not mince his words. He does not like Iran and he knows Iran has vowed to destroy Israel. So he is always on guard against them. Mr. Netanyahu articulates his positions carefully. He knows the gravity of his words and what they mean for the entire Middle East. He’s tough. You are not going to pull the wool over his eyes or take advantage of Benjamin Netanyahu.

I know this little blog is going to elicit some response from both sides of this issue. Read my words carefully. I am not saying Israel and Mr. Netanyahu are right all the time. They are wrong plenty of times. They do us disproportionate force most of the time. That’s not the purpose of this blog. I am saying I like Benjamin Netanyahu because he is a straight shooter. He will tell it like it is. Not many world leaders have that kind of character. Mr. Netanyahu is one of the best.