Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Comments on Bibi in US blogs

  • "I love Bibi! He’s a smart man and I hope he wins the election. No one will mess with Israel under him, unless they want their butt kicked! He’s a no nonsense kinda guy, and that’s what Israel needs".
  • "I hope he wins...for their sake. They won’t have the USA to rely on for too much longer".
  • "I sure hope he wins. He's such a nice, gentle, man, until he needs to be tough and then people better get out of his way! Such is the case with Hamas. They're going to be in a world of hurt if he wins.".
  • "Benjamin Netanyahu you are a great man".
  • "Come on Bibi, we need you!".
  • "I love me some Bibi...he's frikking hot too. The accent kills me".
  • "Netanyahu for PM!hell, Netanyahu for PRESIDENT OF THE US!he'd actually take the problems of our country and attack them head on."